Sunday, July 21, 2013

Booktube-a-thon: Day #7 Update

It's the last day of Booktube-a-thon, and while I only completed 1 of the challenges, I still finished 2 books this week, which is pretty good for me.

I started The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan, and I know this is a spoiler but I just have to say it, I love The Lost Hero's main characters, they are my babies, but I missed Percy SOOO MUCH and I am so thrilled that he is not only back, but back to being the POV character. YAY Percy!. I cannot wait to finish this book, and I'm very disappointed in tomorrow being Monday again because I have a whole 5 days before I can read this book all day.







Anyway, I didn't read 100 pages like I'd intended, but I did read 69 pages which bring my Booktube-a-thon page count to a grand total of 1,010 pages. I won't lie, that's pretty impressive for me.

I mentioned yesterday I want to spend the rest of July finishing all the books I've been "currently reading" for the past few months. For now I'll be focusing on the ones I started for Booktube-a-thon, namely The Son of Neptune and the Wuthering Heights audiobook (along with The Mark of Athena, let's be real), but once those are finished, I will get back to the books currently listed in my 'hibernating book list' (see middle right).

I've also updated my Google Calendar with the book release dates and book-to-movie release dates I am personally most excited about. It is far from complete, so let me know if there's anything you see missing. That is, once I figure out how to make the calendar public.

Have a great week!

Happy reading,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment