Monday, October 13, 2014

Blog Maintenance Post - Release Update

I'd just like to quickly apologize for all of the incorrect information I had in my list of Upcoming Releases. I might be able to understand my past self getting one of the release dates wrong, but not only did I have the wrong dates for both of the releases listed, I also had the wrong title for one of the upcoming releases (Danielle Paige's next novella/short story/ebook/etc. in the Dorothy Must Die series is not, in fact, Burn the Witch, but The Witch Must Burn).

I've also added a ton of new releases I'm looking forward to in the next year, so you've now got the most updated version of books I'm looking forward to reading.

That being said, I'm sad to see the pretty Blood of Olympus cover go. I haven't even received my copy of it in the mail yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment