Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May Book Haul

I'm still not following the whole book buying ban very well, but I did slightly better than last month so I'll take what I can get. (OK so I technically did but another book but it was a present so it doesn't count). However, I spent way more than I did last time, so I'm going to take the book buying ban thing seriously for June and see how it goes.

Anyway, onto the recap!


William Shakespeare: Complete Plays


Jane Austen: Four Classic Novels


Edgar Allen Poe: Complete Tales and Poem


We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will 
Be Killed With Our Families by Philip Gourevitch


Escape from Camp 14 by Blaine Harden


Looking for Alaska by John Green

You might notice that these books are (mostly) a far cry from the YA books I normally buy. I did not walk into the bookstore intending to only buy serious books, but I didn't see anything in YA that looked interesting, and they had big compilations for cheap.

Either way, it's working well for my goal of reading a wider range of books.

Happy reading,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment