Wednesday, May 15, 2013

April Book Haul

Sorry my April book haul post is so late, these months have just been flying by! Here's a quick recap of what I bought last month.


The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray


The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson


Divergent by Veronica Roth


Graceling by Kristin Cashore



An Abundance of Katherines by John Green


The Girl Who Was On Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy edited by Leah Wilson


Shadow Hunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader edited by Cassandra Clare


7 books is not a lot compared to how many I've gotten in previous months, but it's way more than someone on a book buying ban should have bought. In my defense, I bought Divergent and Graceling using gift cards, so those were technically free. The Sweet Far Thing and The Name of the Star were from Half Price Books, so they were really cheap. 

The other three, all I can say is that I had just failed a test and needed a pick-me-up that only book shopping endorphins could create. But it's already May 15th and I haven't bought any books yet this month, so that's something.

I've already read Divergent, and you can read my Goodreads review here. I've got a lot of blog topics in the works, so keep an eye out for those.

Happy reading,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment